We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Upgrade your server or workstation computer to 10 Gbps networking over Ethernet cables, by adding a 10GBase-T / NBASE-T RJ45 port. Here's a powerful and cost-effective solution for upgrading your server or workstation computer to 10 Gigabit Ethernet networking over copper. This PCI Express 10Gb NIC lets you add an Ethernet port to your server or desktop computer and access your network at multiple speeds, including 10Gb, 5Gb, 2.5Gb, 1Gb, and 100Mbps.
This 10 Gigabit Ethernet card utilizes the Intel X550-AT chipset, delivering the power, performance and enhanced capabilities you need for dependable network connections. Compliant with IEEE 802.3u/ab/an standards, the 1-port 10 Gbps network adapter card delivers a dependable way to upgrade or replace your existing network port, providing throughput capability of up to 10Gbps in each direction (20Gbps total). It connects easily through a single, four-lane (x4 or higher) PCI Express slot.
The Intel X550-AT chipset provides many advanced features including Intel Virtualization Technology for connectivity and PXE network boot support. The Intel chipset also load-balances the flow of network traffic, to enhance throughput and provide greater data reliability. It supports Audio-Video Bridging (AVB) to enable tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering and resource reservation. It also lets you take advantage of advanced features such as VLAN tagging, up to 15K jumbo frame support and Auto MDIX.
This 5-speed NIC provides a cost-effective and versatile networking solution, by giving you the additional bandwidth your network needs without having to overhaul your infrastructure wiring. It lets you add an Ethernet port which can be accessed at multiple speeds 10Gb, 5Gb, 2.5Gb, 1Gb, and 100Mbps. Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, the 10Gb NIC is fully compliant with 10GBase-T and NBASE-T specifications. 10 Gbps network speeds require Cat6a cable. All other speeds require Cat5e cable.
The PCIe 10 Gigabit Ethernet adapter features advanced NBASE-T technology, supporting the latest multigigabit equipment, including new Cisco campus switches and Aruba Networks access points. The card enables you to connect to NBASE-T based equipment (with Linux only) at network speeds of 2.5Gbps or 5Gbps, over your existing Cat5e infrastructure, without having to upgrade to more expensive Cat6a. The Ethernet network card also supports the more common 10Gb over copper, and 1Gb network connections using existing Cat 6/Cat5e or better cabling.
With its dual-profile design, the network card is easy to install into a wide range of computer or server chassis, regardless of form factor. The network card comes equipped with a full-sized bracket, and includes a low-profile/half-height installation bracket that you can use as needed.
- Provides 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps speeds with this Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter
- Provides cost-effective network connectivity for high bandwidth workstations and servers
- Upgrade your server or workstation to provide enhanced performance, advanced features and greater reliability
- Upgrade a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port on your computer to 10GbE networking
- Ideal for high-demand database servers and mission-critical systems that need redundant network connectivity
- Add networking capabilities to an old system with no Ethernet port
- Compliant with 10GBase-T and NBASE-T specifications
- Intel X550-AT chipset with Intel Virtualization Technology for connectivity (Intel VT-c)
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3an (10GBASE-T), IEEE 802.3ab (1GBASE-T), IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-T)
- Up to 20Gbps (full duplex) bandwidth
- Up to 9K jumbo frame support
- PXE network boot support and Auto MDIX
- Includes Low-profile Bracket if needed for installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.