We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Convert a standard parallel printer into a shared network printer over a 10/100 Ethernet network. The Parallel to Ethernet Print Server lets you convert a standard parallel printer into a shared network printer over a 10/100Mbps network. Providing network printing access allows you to share a single printer among multiple network connected computers, while also avoiding the added costs and inconveniences of purchasing printers for each workstation or area.
This compact, lightweight Ethernet print server connects directly to the Centronics port on your printer, for a discreet solution that doesn't require a cable between your printer and the device - simply connect the device to the network using an RJ45 cable. The ability to position your printer anywhere on the network does away with the need for a dedicated computer for printing jobs, saving resources and avoiding performance bottlenecks.
The parallel print server can have you running in minutes, using either a remote web-based or Windows based installation wizard. The print server offers broad operating system compatibility and works with a wide variety of parallel printing devices for easy installation into mixed environments, and also supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for remote monitoring.
The Ethernet print server has support for Internet Printing Protocol(IPP), Print Job Control/Status, Email Alert, Rendezvous, DHCP Client, SNMP & HP Web JetAdmin, and Windows Print Monitor Technology.
- Convert a standard parallel printer into a standalone network printer
- Share a single printer among multiple network connected computers
- A convenient network printing solution for education and government institutions
- Eliminate performance issues of an always-on dedicated PC acting as the printer server
- Avoid the added costs of purchasing additional printers with network print sharing
- Convenient setup options with Windows or web-based configuration
- Broad compatibility for use with most parallel printers on the market
- Supports 10/100Mbps Ethernet network
- Connects directly to the Centronics port of a printer
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, and IEEE 802.3u standards
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy-to-use web interface or Windows-based configuration and setup
- Supports SNMP for remote printer management - works with most SNMP based applications
- AC Adapter Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.