We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source to a DVI-D display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable monitor.
Unlike passive video adapters, this Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter (single-link) offers an active conversion for use with any Mini DisplayPort output, which is ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity).
Supporting resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, this compact displayport converter provides a simple solution for adapting PC or Mac Mini-DisplayPort output for DVI monitors, televisions, or projectors.
The mDP to DVI adapter is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port. And this Mini DisplayPort converter is ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms, and trade show displays.
- Connect your Mini DisplayPort (mDP) to a DVI-D display
- Supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Works with video cards that aren't capable of outputting DP++ (multi-mode) signals
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a specifications
- Supports HDCP 1.3
- Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort device
- Perfect for larger format screens that use high DVI resolutions
- Adapt from graphics cards that are not capable of outputting DP++ signals
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display
- Converter Type: Active
- Connector on First End: 1 x 20-pin Mini DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x 25-pin DVI-D Female Digital Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.