We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The LG-Nortel IP8840 Phone is an Internet Protocol (IP) phone employing Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the well-known open standard for establishing, managing and terminating a communication session. IP8840 Phone interoperates with call servers, proxies and gateways to exchange SIP signaling messages for call control. Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) packets deliver voice between the end-points over a managed IP network.
- Mnfr. Part #: IP8840
- Supports 10 line appearances on the phone and up to 34 with the expansion module
- White-backlight, 240x144 pixel, grayscale display and flexible two-position adjustable foot stand optimizes viewing angles under varied lighting conditions
- 3 soft keys deliver easy access to key features
- Wired or wireless headset for user convenience
- Enhanced navigation/input options improve ergonomics with four-way navigation cluster for menu operations
- Convenient volume control button provides easy adjustment for the speakerphone, handset, headset and ringer
- Minimal desktop footprint with dual angle Foot stand
- Numerous security features plus cost effective power options with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), or through an optional power adaptor
- User-friendly interface with fixed and interactive soft keys for common telephone tasks: Call hold/Call waiting/Call park/Call pick up/Call forwarding/Conference call
- Call routing table for power users; configure the call routing table to store data and recall any customized number string
- Compatibility: IP8830 is inter-operable with several industry-leading, carrier- based call servers (Standard based SIP and MGCP), BroadSoft, Sylantro, Comverse, Cirpack, Nortel, NSN and more...
- Condition: Refurbished
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.