We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Release 3.7 now offers the Nortel BCM 400 platform with four bays for Media Bay Modules. This addition will simplify configurations and eliminate the need for the Expansion Cabinet in some scenarios. It also reduces the total cost of ownership for this configuration. When coupled with an Expansion Cabinet, the system can grow to support a maximum of 192 digital stations or up to 90 Voice Over IP telephones; however, this is configuration dependent. 240 stations is the maximum capacity, with a mix of IP and digital stations, when 100% IP trunking is used.
All norstar phones M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones, and Nortel IP Phones, are compatible with the BCM Platforms (50, 200, 400).
- Mnfr. Part #: NT7B10AAEE
- System is initially configured 0x0. By adding BCM 50 Key Codes the main unit can be expanded to meet all of your phone system needs
- Multimedia Call Center
- Voice Messaging
- Message networking
- Unified Messaging
- Professional Call Center and Reporting
- Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- Attendant Console
- Fax Messaging
- Personal Call Manager (PCM)
- Unified Manager
- IP phone support
- Built in Voice Mail (requires activation)
- Support for Norstar Fiber Modules
- Intel Pentium III 700 MHz (BCM400) or a Pentium Celeron 850MHz (BCM200), CPU
- 256 MB SDRAM
- 20 GB hard drive
- 2 10/100 BaseT Ethernet ports (on-board)
- 1 V.90 embedded modem (North America units only)
- 2 PCI slots (one used by the Media Services Card and one for adding a WAN interface card)
- 4 media bays in BCM400, 2 media bays in BCM200
- 350 watt power supply (PS)
- Windows NT 4.0
- Condition: Refurbished
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.