We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr. Part #: 780045
- 11 dedicated function keys for ease of operation (Hold, Transfer, Answer, Speaker, Conference, Redial, Recall, Feature, Mic, Message, Directory)
- 32 programmable line keys for immediate line or feature access (DSS)
- 2-color LED per key immediately indicates call status
- Call/Message indicator lamp
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Convenient built-in headset jack
- Volume & contrast control
- 3 lines of LCD information (adjustable) with 24 characters per line
- 4 soft keys
- Desk & wall mountable tilt stand
- Compatible with NEC NEAX 2000 IVS-2, IPS, 2400 IPX, Univerge SV7000, and MPS PBX systems
- Requires Power Supply: 780135 AC-2R or Power Over Ethernet
- Interface: 10/100 base T (IEEE 802.3), RJ 45 multi-port Switch
- Internet Layer: IPv4
- Protocol Support: Protims over IP
- Jitter Buffer: Max 300ms (10ms steps)
- Payload Interval: 10ms ~ 40ms (10ms steps)
- IP Addressing: DHCP or Static Assignable
- QoS: 801.p, ToS and Diff-Service
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 deg C (32 - 103 deg F)
Equipment Specification Size (W x D x H)
- Tilt up: 9.09" x 8.54" x 5.28"
- Tilt down: 9.09" x 8.54" x 4.17"
- External: AC: 24V, Current: 750mA
- Inline and Spare Pair: Voltage: 48V
- Current: 92ma
- Power Consumption: 6.4W
- Protocol Support: 802.3af and CDP (NDP with ILPA integration)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.