We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family includes Intel Virtualization Technology for connectivity (Intel VT-c) to deliver I/O virtualization and Quality of Service (QoS) features designed directly into the controller on the adapter. I/O virtualization advances network connectivity models used in today's servers to more efficient models by providing Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP), multiple Rx/Tx queues, and on-controller QoS functionality that can be used in both virtual and non-virtual server deployments.
Based on the Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, the Intel Ethernet I350 server adapters represent the next step in the GbE networking evolution for the enterprise and data center. It offers high levels of performance through industry-leading enhancements for both virtualized and iSCSI Unified Networking environments. This family of adapters also includes power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC).
- Intel I350-T2 Ethernet Server Adapter in the I350 family
- Halogen-free dual- or quad-port Gigabit Ethernet adapters with copper or fiber interface options
- Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
- Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
- High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express* Gen 2.1 5GT/s
- Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
- Mfr. Part #: I350T2V2
- Host Interface: PCI Express 2.1 x4
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Data Link Protocol: 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5e
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Card Height: Full-height, Low-profile
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.