We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Combining the DX-80 platform with Comdial's industry-recognized Corporate Office Voice Messaging software makes for a complete small-business telephone solution. With a digital voice processing card installed directly inside the telephone system, the DX-80 provides fully integrated voice messaging without requiring the dedication of any telephone system extension ports. That means all 56 extension ports are available for digital and analog expansion.
- Mfr. Part #: 7271C / DX-80 VM II
- 100 mailboxes
- Ports: 4 initial/8 maximum
- Storage capacity: 3.2 hours/64 MB
- Call Screening: asks the caller to say his/her name and then announces the call to the subscriber. The subscriber can choose to accept the call, send the call to the subscriber's active mailbox or transfer the caller to an alternate extension
- Call Recording: allows subscribers to record active calls in real-time for future reference
- Call Queuing: callers are given the option of holding for a specific extension when it is busy. The system politely keeps callers apprised of their position in line and offers options to leave a voice mail message, speak to the operator, or try another extension
- Transfer Off-Premis: automatically transfers a caller to an off-premise location such as the subscriber's home or mobile phone, reducing the number of missed calls
- Pager notification: automatically pages subscribers when they receive messages in their mailboxes;helping to minimize customer response time
- Caller ID Integration: caller ID information captured by the voice mail is communicated during playback, and may optionally be used to automatically dial the caller at the touch of only two keys
- Dial-by-Name: alphabetical directories allow callers to easily search for individual extensions or mailboxes through the use of touch-tones. Callers can select individuals by using the touch-tone pad to spell last or first names
- Card communicates with the KSU via the backplane, preserving IST ports for analog terminals
This item and all voice mail equipment are final sale.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.