We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco Catalyst® Express 520 Series Switches are a family of fixed-configuration, standalone managed Ethernet switches that provide the reliability, scalability, and rich feature set that your business needs in a cost-effective, easy-to-manage platform.
The Catalyst Express 520-24LC provides a flexible switching foundation for businesses that primarily require desktop and server connectivity, but that also are using limited IP voice or wireless applications.
This model combines 20 10/100 access ports for desktop connectivity, two 10/100/1000 BASE-T or SFP ports for server or uplink connectivity, and four 10/100 access ports with PoE to connect and power network endpoints such as wireless access points, IP phones, or IP-based closed-circuit TV cameras.
- Wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to deliver the performance your essential business applications require
- Simple deployment, management, and troubleshooting
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) to help you easily and cost-effectively deploy wireless access points, IP phones, and other network connected endpoints
- Quality-of-service (QoS) intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic and allow you to take advantage of productivity enhancing
- IP voice and video services
- Robust integrated security to protect sensitive business assets and customer information
- Easy integration with the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, a complete system of advanced voice, data, video, and wireless networking products designed specifically for SMBs
- Scalability to continually incorporate new applications and services over time
- Simple integration with established architectures without requiring major upgrades to the infrastructure
**This is a special order item, please call for availability- allow a 1-3 week lead time for shipping**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.