We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Simplify and improve communications companywide with Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones, part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series of network solutions. These phones offer enough features to serve everyone from manufacturing floor staff and cubicle workers to executives and remote employees. Your people stay productive, and enjoy access to voice and data communications wherever they are, but your costs stay low.
These affordably priced, reliable, and stylish IP phones are intuitive and easy-to-use. They also offer a rich user experience with wideband audio to connect employees and offices, application support to enhance productivity, and encryption for enhanced security. The SPA 500 Series delivers a versatile array of features with investment protection to help your small business succeed.
Cisco SPA504G 4 Line phone with backlit display, SPCP Support, SIP Support, Speakerphone, Wideband Audio (G.722), PoE 802.3af, FE PC Port (10/100BaseT), Multi-Language Localization and support for up to Two 32 Button Side Cars (SPA500S). Power supply not included (PA100).
- Call hold
- Music on hold
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- Call transfer
- Three-way call conferencing
- 60 Entry call log
- Phonebook: up to 100 entries
- Do not disturb
- Message waiting indicator light
- Headset Port: 2.5mm
- Ethernet Ports: 2 RJ45 10/100Base
- Power Source: 802.3af PoE or optional 5VDC PSU (PA100)
- Wall mount bracket sold separately
- For business or home office use
- Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
**Note: Power Supply Not Included**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.