We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco® Catalyst® Compact Switches easily expand your Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet Cisco Catalyst switching infrastructure outside the wiring closet to enable new workspaces, extend wireless LANs, and connect PoE devices. These fanless, small form-factor switches are ideal for space-constrained deployments where multiple cable runs would be challenging. With speeds that reach 10Gbps, the Cisco Catalyst 3560CX Multigigabit Ethernet Switches support current and next-generation wireless speeds and standards (including 802.11ac Wave 2) on existing cabling infrastructure.
- Mnfr. Part #: WS-C3560CX-8XPD-S
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line rate forwarding performance
- Gigabit and Multigigabit (100 Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps) copper, small form-factor pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 240W of PoE budget
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass-through enables the compact switch to draw Cisco Universal PoE (Cisco UPOE™) power from the wiring closet and pass it to end devices (selected model) with the additional option to be powered by auxiliary AC-DC or DC-DC power adapter
- Advanced Layer 2 (LAN Base) and Layer 3 (IP Base) support with an option to upgrade to IP services
- Fanless design and silent operation
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-TX, 10GBase-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Number of SFP+ Slots: 2
- Layer Supported: 3
- Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Total Number of Network Ports: 8
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.