We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Avaya J129 supports SIP, including AST-SIP software for enhanced features when used with Avaya Aura. This basic VoIP phone from Avaya supports one line and two concurrent calls. The sleek form-factor, familiar display, and three soft keys make using the J129 easy for users of any level. The integrated full-duplex speakerphone makes hands-free communication pleasant.
Avaya J129 has dual Fast Ethernet ports with PoE support. Built for the office, it features TLS and SRTP protocol support for encrypting your communications. J129 supports the Opus audio codec, which can provide both rich wideband audio and efficient narrowband audio as needed.
- Supports AST-SIP for enhanced features and integration
- Native support with IP Office
- Single line phone, supports two concurrent calls
- Mute Key with Mute Alerting
- Recent Call Log (100 entries)/Aura Contact List*(250 entries)
- TLS / SRTP for encryption
- Handset has built-in volume boost for Hearing Impaired
- FSTN Monochrome 128x32 pixel display (56 x 14.5mm)
- Three context-sensitive soft keys
- Status indicators
- Connections: Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC, RJ45 connector
- Software compatibility: Avaya Aura, Avaya IP OfficeTM, Broadsoft Broadworks R21SP1, Zang Office R1.0
- Power Requirements: Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 1 device
- For customers requiring AC power, an Avaya global power adapter must be used together with a standard country specific power cord (Not Included, Sold Separately)
- Condition: Refurbished
**Power Supply NOT Included**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.