We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Basic Rack 2.4kVA PDU allow users to distribute power outlets to rack-mount equipment. Basic Rack PDU that mount veritcally, without tools in the rear channel of a NetShelter VX.
- Mnfr. Part #: AP9563
- PDU Type: Basic
- Input Receptacles: NEMA 5-20P
- Output Receptacles: 10 x NEMA 5-20R
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Power Rating (VA): 2400 VA
- Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Placement: Rack
- Rack Height: 1U
- Cord Length: 12ft
- APC Basic Rack-Mount PDU - Power distribution strip (rack-mountable) AC 120 V - 2.4 kW 1U 19" 12ft for P/N: AR3100, SU2200RMXL3U-TU, SUM3000RMXL2U, SUM3000RMXL2U-TU, SURTA3000XL, SU
- Rack-Mountable: Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment
- Single input power source: Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections
- Wide range of input and output connections: Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip
- Low Cost Power Distribution: Provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price
- Basic Rack 2.4kVA PDU
- Installation Guide
- Rack Mounting Brackets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.