We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
A Fixed-port Access Router that is ideal for enterprise-level Internet access for secure, high-speed corporate connectivity or IP Telephony using broadband access such as DSL or cable. The NetVanta 3120 includes one Ethernet WAN port, a integrated four-port Ethernet Switch, a built-in firewall for network security, QoS to priority delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DHCP to assign IP addresses, Network Address Translation (NAT) to conceal private address, and IPSec VPN as well.
Fixed-port Access Router for broadband access such as DSL or cable Ethernet WAN Interface and Integral four-port, non-blocking, Ethernet switch Stateful inspection firewall for network security Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP) Inherent URL filtering for easy content filtering IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Mfr. Part #: 1700601G2
- Ethernet WAN Interface with integral four-port managed Ethernet switch
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Network Access Translation (NAT)-compatible Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application Layer Gateway (ALG) for Voiceover IP (VoIP)
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.