We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Aastra D0069-134D-00-00 DECT Access Point RFP 34
- The IP-capable DECT RFP 34 IP base station enables the complete integration of DECT radio networks in the IP infrastructure
- It supports eight simultaneous calls, and power is supplied either by means of a separate plug-in adapter or via Power-over-LAN
- This is the outdoor variant of the RFP 32 IP and has identical features
- It offers ingress protection in compliance with IP 55
- If required, it can be additionally equipped with a directional antenna or a dipole antenna
- The Radio Fixed Parts RFP 32 IP and RFP 34 IP are connected directly to the LAN like a VoIP device and use the benefits of established DECT technology for radio transmission
- This ensures full compatibility with cordless DECT terminals, which are available as system telephones and standard GAP terminals
- The VoIP solution is particularly suitable for branch offices that are connected to a company's headquarters via IP routes
- The integrated mobile handsets act as normal company extensions, which means that staff can always be reached on their telephone number, regardless of whether they are currently in headquarters or one of the branch offices
- Using shared IP connections for data and telephony cuts down on the need for extra infrastructure and therefore reduces costs
- The RFP 32 IP is the indoor version and the RFP 34 IP is the outdoor version
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.