We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr. Part #: MT4-115-WH-VNS
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 464, California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), New York City (MEA), Factory Mutual (FM) and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- Designed to meet or exceed ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI Standards and Accessibility Guidelines
- Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165
- Series MT appliances have IN and OUT wiring terminations that accept two #12 to #18 American Wire Gauge (AWG) wires at each terminal. Inputs are polarized for compatibility with standard reverse polarity type supervision
- One alarm appliance with (8) eight selective signals to provide superior sound penetration for various ambient and wall conditions with two field selectable sound output levels
- Code-3 Horn and Tone meet ANSI/NFPA temporal pattern for standard emergency evacuation signaling
- Audible and strobe can operate from a single NAC circuit or from separate NAC circuits with any of the (8) eight audible sounds
- MT Strobe models are available with Wheelock patented MCW Multi-Candela strobes with field selectable c andela settings at 15/30/75/110cd or with single candela 1575cd strobes. The strobes can be synchronized using Wheelock sync modules or power supplies with built in Sync Protocol
- Selectable input voltage on non-strobe versions. Strobe versions are factory set for either 12 or 24VDC, with wide- Listed voltage range, filtered (DC) and FWR
- No additional trimplate required for flush mounting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.