We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NetVanta 3458 is an ideal solution for multi-T1 and Metro Ethernet deploy - ments. This modular access router uses RapidRoute technology to deliver the high-packet throughput required for IP telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access. Supporting up to 4 T1s worth of bandwidth and 40 Mbps for Metro Ethernet throughput, as well as providing 8 PoE switch ports for LAN connectivity, this performance-enhanced platform delivers wire-speed throughput, even with advanced services enabled like Quality of Service (QoS), NAT, firewall, and VPN. The Enhanced Feature Pack upgrade enables Virtual Private Networking (VPN) in the Netvanta 3458. With this upgrade, the Netvanta 3458 support up to 5 simultaneous IPSec VPN tunnels and encryption algorithms like DES, 3DES, and AES.
- Mfr. Part #: 4200824G2
- DIM Type: Analog Modem and ISDN BRI (U and S/T)
- LAN Connectivity: Two auto-sensing 10/100Base-T ports (RJ-45)
- Switch: Eight-port, Auto-sensing Ethernet Switch 10/100Base-T Full Duplex with PoE support
- Administration: Web-based GUI
- Network Address Translation: Basic NAT (1:1), NAPT (Many:1), and Port Translation, NAT-compatible SIP ALG
- Firewall: Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Memory: RAM: 128 MB, FLASH: 32 MB
- Quality of Service (QoS): Low Latency, WFQ and Class-based WFQ, DiffServ Packet Marking and Recognition
- Modular access router supporting up to four T1s
- RapidRoute™ technology for greater performance
- Integral eight-port nonblocking Ethernet switch, with Power over Ethernet (PoE) option
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- Inherent URL filtering
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- Feature-rich ADTRAN® Operating System (AOS)
- IPv6 ready
- CompactFlash® slot for auto-provisioning
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Optional IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Onboard hardware encryption accelerator
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)-compatible Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application Layer Gateway (ALG) for Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Wi-Fi® Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.