The DLE-300 Advance Line Simulator provides sales people, technicians, engineers, etc., with a cost effective and easy to use method of conducting on-site demonstrations, programming or diagnostics without the need to locate phone lines or disrupt customer phone service. The Line Simulator provides two-way communication between standard analog telecom products, such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABX's, as well as standard telephones. The DLE-300 produces standard or distinctive AC ringing, DC talk battery, caller ID data, precise dial tone, ring back, fast and slow busy, SIT, re-order tone, and provides CPC on disconnect.
- Point-to-point communications between phones, fax machines, and high-speed modems without dedicated telephone lines
- Programming and recording voice products such as voice mail systems, etc.
- Intersystem TIE lines
- Courtesy and/or emergency phones
- Demonstrating telecom equipment at trade shows, meetings, etc.
- Diagnosing phone line dependent equipment with precise phone characteristics
- 911 trainer for schools and businesses
- Replacement for Proctor Model #46220, 49250, and 49300
- Supports all high speed data Produces Name or Name and Number Caller ID data
- Audio input/output for recording voice prompts
- 40 V DC talk battery
- Precise call progress tones (dial tone, ring back, fast and slow busy, SIT, and re-order tones
- Standard and distinctive 20 Hz AC ringing
- Provides CPC breaks after disconnect
- Touch Tone detection
- Ringdown mode (no Touch Tones required)
- 911 trainer mode for classroom training
- Made in the USA.
- One year warranty
- Power: 120 V AC/13.5 V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter
- Dimensions: 127mm x 127mm x 25mm (5" x 5" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs.)
- Environmental: 0° to 32° C (32° to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Ringer Output: 6.0 REN
- Maximum Loop: 4.2 Km (14,000 ft.) - 24 AWG twisted pair
- Connections: (2) RJ-11 jacks, 1 3.5mm (1/8") audio jack
- Data Transmission Speed: Maximum supported by peripherals/modems