Deliver power and data to your Power over Ethernet device using this wall or desk mountable PoE+ midspan. This Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE+) injector supplies power and data connectivity to a Gigabit PoE-compliant device using standard Ethernet network cable, at distances of up to 330 ft.
The PoE midspan is a cost-effective alternative to upgrading your existing network switch to a PoE-capable model. This versatile PoE injector lets you connect a PoE-powered device (PD) to a non-PoE network switch, so you can avoid the expense and aggravation of replacing your existing switch with a PoE-enabled model.
It supplies up to 30 watts of power, so you can easily power and access a high-power PoE-compliant device, such as an IP camera or a wireless access point (WAP), using traditional copper (RJ45) Ethernet cable. The midspan injector makes it easy to extend data and power connectivity to your PoE+ device across long distances, even in a remote location where a typical power outlet isn't available.
You can integrate this compact PoE injector discreetly into a variety of environments. It features a surface-mountable housing that's perfect for installing on walls or under a desk, but it's also palm-sized, for use on desktop surfaces.
Plus, with plug-and-play operation, you can enjoy fast and hassle-free setup without disrupting your workflow.
Not sure which class your PoE device is? The Gigabit PoE+ injector automatically detects the power requirements of your connected PoE PD, and delivers the appropriate level of power without damaging your device.
- Easily connect, power, and operate a Gigabit PoE powered device (PD)
- Ideal for high-power PoE+ devices requiring Gigabit speeds
- Supports up to 48V and supplies up to 30 watts power output
- Flexible setup, with a desktop-sized, or surface-mountable housing
- Save money by using your existing Cat5 or better Ethernet cable
- Fast, plug-and-play setup and operation, with no configuration required
- Provides one PoE+ (PSE, power and data) 10/100/1000Mbps compliant RJ45 port
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af
- Integrates shielded RJ45 connectors
- Automatically detects the powered device to provide the appropriate level of power output
- Perfect for powering a Wireless Access Point (WAP) in a business environment
- Power a security camera or network webcam in remote areas where a power connection is not available
- Retail applications such as RFID readers
- Provide power to intercoms, and paging or hallway speaker amplifiers
- Enable remote installation of touchscreens or information kiosks
- Great for IT administrators implementing PoE supported VoIP phones
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 1 x Universal Power Adapter
- 3 x Power Cords (NA/UK/EU)