We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The XGS2210 series is a cost effective 10G uplink port switch with SFP+ 10G Fiber connection support meant to increase core and interserver capacity. With the increase in data rates from 11ac wireless, core traffic is increased to 10G to prevent bottlenecking at the switch. Whereas in the past 10G uplinks and ports have been too expensive to utilize frequently, the XGS2210 series is now a highly affordable and cost effective way for SMBs to upgrade to 10G between virtualized servers, backups, and between switches.
- Mfr. Part #: XGS2210-52HP
- High power budget of 375 W (24HP/28HP/48HP/52HP) and 180 W (8HP)
- L2 multicast, IGMP snooping, MVR and voice VLAN for convergence
- Enhanced network protection with IP source guard, DHCP snooping, ARP inspection, CPU protection
- L2, L3 and L4 filtering, MAC freeze, port isolation, guest VLAN for improved isolation and access control
- Physical stacking up to 2 units and 96 Gigabit ports through 2 standard 10G SFP+ ports (XGS2210 Series only)
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X, 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Shared SFP Slot: No
- Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
- Layer Supported: 4
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.