We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The advancements in how people work and collaborate have brought three major challenges to small businesses. With the BYOD trend, small businesses today need to provide more Wi-Fi for an exploding amount of smart devices. The use of cloud-based social and productivity applications not only requires small businesses to be able to control, prioritize and block different applications to stay productive, but also opens doors to new Web attacks. As threats evolve and these business challenges diversify, IT costs will only continue to grow, which is a real problem for small businesses with limited IT resources.
- Mfr. Part #: USG40-NB
- USG40-Notebook Next-Gen Security Gateway with 20 VPN Tunnels SSL VPN (Hardware Only)
- Total Number of Ports: 5
- IPSec NAT Traversal
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 5
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Virtualization: 20000 x Max. TCP Concurrent Sessions, 3000 x New TCP Session Rate, 20000 x Max. UTM (AV and IDP) Concurrent Sessions, 10 x Max. Concurrent IPSec VPN Tunnels, 7 x Max. Concurrent SSL VPN Users, 8 x VLAN Interface, 2 x Managed AP Number (Default), 10 x Managed AP Number (Max)
- Encryption Standard: SHA-2, SHA-1, SHA-512, MD5, DES, AES (256-bit), 3DES
Firewall Protection Supported:
- Application Control
- Content Filtering
- Dead Peer Detection
- Denial of Service (DoS)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Intrusion Detection
- Intrusion Prevention
- Java and ActiveX Blocking
- Malicious Source IP Address Blocking
- Stateful Packet Filtering
- Traffic Anomaly Detection
- URL Filtering
- Keyword Filtering
- Malware Protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.