We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr Part #: W80DM
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Up to 100 parallel calls
- Up to 30 base stations
- Up to 100 handsets
- Up to 100 SIP accounts
- Support XML/LDAP/Remote Phonebook
- Support Xsi Directory
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- DECT technology: Yealink DECT technology is based on CAT-iq2.0, which focuses on high quality Audio VoIP (wideband), as well as low bit - rate data applications. But we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices (base station, handset, etc.).
- Support Opus
- Support PoE
- Compatible with Yealink W56H/W53H (version x.83.0.90 or later), CP930W (version 188.8.131.52 or later) and DD Phone (version 184.108.40.206 or later)
- W80DM is shipped as a DECT Manager (DM) and the W80B is shipped as a base station. If you want to change the device role of the device, contact your system administrator to upgrade the firmware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.