We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Viking Weather Resistant Speaker Unit The W-3000 is a vandal resistant 5" x 5" brushed 14 Ga. stainless steel flush mount unit. LED indicates switch location and call progress. Can generate custom ringing. An electrical mounting box is supplied. 3 REN output.
- Vandal resistant, 14 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- Heavy-duty metal push button and mounting gasket.
- Flush mount using the included rough-in box or surface mount using an optional VE-5x5 backbox
- Yellow call progress/ night light LED
- New high output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator (3.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable ring cadence (standard or 2 short rings)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Selectable "Push-to-Talk" feature for noisy environments
- Extended operating temperature range: -15°F to 130°F
- Compact 45° terminal strip for easy wiring
- W-3000-EWP has Enhanced Weather Protection
- One year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Power: 120V AC/13.5V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 127 mm x 127 mm x 57.2 mm (5" x 5" x 2.25")
- Ringer Output: 20Hz 3.0 REN.
- Environmental: -26° C to 54° C (-15° F to 130° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity.
- Maximum Loop Length: 1.9 Km (6300 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair.
- Maximum Power Run: 38.1 m (125 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair.
- Connections: 4-pin screw terminal strip, W-3000-EWP: Gel filled butt connectors
- Ideal for noisy locations in "Push-to-Talk" mode Commercial, industrial or residential door security
- Door or gate communication
- Truck stop/gas station fuel island communication
- Use with the C-1000B controller for single line residential systems or when the operation of door strikes or gate openers is necessary
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.