We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Viking Weather Resistant Door Speaker The W-1000 is a weather and vandal resistant flush mount unit. Comes with specially designed electrical box. Will not fit a standard double-gang electrical box.
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator.
- Microphone volume adjustment
- 45° terminal strip for easy wiring
- Adjustable number of rings (1-7) 3.0 REN
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Condition: Refurbished
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: W-1000 - Overall - 127 x 127 x 57 mm (5.0" x 5.0" x 2.25"), Plastic Electrical Box - 102 x 102 x 57mm (4" x 4" x 2.25"), W-2000A - 140 x 115 x 38mm (5.5" x 4.5" x 1.5")
- Standard W-1000/W-2000A Environment: -26° C to 54° C (-15° F to 130° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- W-1000-EWP/W-2000A-EWP Environment: -26° C to 54° C (- 15° F to 130° F) with up to 100% condensing humidity
- Ringer Output: 3.0 REN maximum, 20Hz
- Ring Cadence: 1 second ON, 3 seconds OFF
- Maximum Loop Length: 1.9 Km (6300 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair
- Maximum Power Run: 45.7 m (150 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair
- Speaker Volume: Approximately 70db maximum @ 1m
- Standard Connections: (1) 4-position terminal block
- EWP Connections: (4) gel-filled butt connectors
- Residential and Business door security
- Gate communication
- Communication with truck stop/gas station fuel islands
- Communication with delivery and employee entrances
- Use with Viking's C-1000B, RC-2A, or RC-3 to operate electronic door strikes
- Add the VE-5x5 to allow the W-1000 to be surface mounted or attached to a gooseneck
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.