We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Connect the Viking E-1600-32-IP emergency phone to your SIP phone system. The phone is compatible with most standard SIP-based environments. Power the phone through the same Ethernet cable that is providing telephony services from the IP PBX. Advanced features include self-diagnostic reports to your email, and automatic polling and programming software. Remotely program the phone from a computer or touch tone device. The Viking E-1600-32-IP phone’s marine grade 316 stainless steel body is resistant to corrosive elements such as sea water. Flush mount the phone, or deploy the optional VE-5x5 box to surface mount the phone. The phone provides instant access to emergency personnel or any other number. Up to five numbers can be programmed into the phone. Use this phone to reach personnel from anywhere for any reason.
- Mnfr. Part #: VK-E-1600-32-IP
- Self diagnostic reports via email (testing com, mic, speaker & switch)
- Automatic polling and programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for door/gate or SL-2 strobe light control
- SIP compatible (see pg 2 for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 1, <4 watts)
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for proper operation in noisy environments
- Network downloadable firmware
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones
- Automatically lights the “Call Connected" LED
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 28 seconds of voice memory
- Handsfree operation
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on the stainless steel models
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- E-1600-20-IP and E-1600-52-IP dial up to 5 non-emergency “INFO” numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or no-answer
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- Hangs up on busy signal, time-out or touch tone command
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
- 11 different chassis or board only available
- Viking E-1600-32-IP phone
- 4x flat head hex drive screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.