We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Viking E-1600-22-IP emergency phone features an “Info” and “Help” button. Program up to five numbers for each button. The phone can cycle through numbers when one isn’t available. Install this phone as an easy means of accessing information or emergency personnel. It’s flush mountable out of the box, and can be surface mounted with the optional VE-5x5. The marine grade 316 stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion due to water and seaside elements. The phone’s interface is ADA compliant with Grade 2 Braille and a “call connected” LED, and it can transmit a unique location identification. Connect the Viking E-1600-22-IP phone to your LAN network, and program it from a computer or touch tone device. The phone can be powered via PoE.
- Mnfr. Part #: VK-E-1600-22-IP
- Self diagnostic reports via email (testing com, mic, speaker & switch)
- Automatic polling and programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for door/gate or SL-2 strobe light control
- SIP compatible (see pg 2 for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 1, <4 watts)
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for proper operation in noisy environments
- Network downloadable firmware
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones
- Automatically lights the “Call Connected" LED
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 28 seconds of voice memory
- Handsfree operation
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on the stainless steel models
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- E-1600-20-IP and E-1600-52-IP dial up to 5 non-emergency “INFO” numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or no-answer
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- Hangs up on busy signal, time-out or touch tone command
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
- 11 different chassis or board only available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.