We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The SC-911 Strobe Controller connects in parallel with your phone line and passively listens for touch-tones. When 911, 9-911, or 8-911 are detected without other touch-tones around them, the SC-911 flashes the built-in 0.75" LED and activates a 12VDC switched output capable of running an emergency strobe light.
A strobe light can get help to you when you need it most, providing emergency services with a clearly visible beacon to locate your home as fast as possible, and also alerting neighbors and nursing staff of your need for assistance.
The built-in LED is useful for indoor applications, such as apartment complexes, schools, offices and assisted living housing.
The SC-911 comes complete with a 12VDC power adapter, and also provides a set of relay contacts for user application.
- Turn on a strobe light with a 911 call
- Trigger a doorstrike to enable quick and easy EMS access to your home
- Notify security in a gated community to allow EMS access
- Alert local nursing staff to an emergency call
- Power: 120VAC to 12VDC UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 74mm x 53mm x 25mm (2.9" x 2.1" x 1.0")
- Shipping Weight: 0.4kg (0.86lbs)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- LED: 20mm (0.75") diameter, red
- Visibility: 30m (100 ft) typical
- Relay Contact Rating: .5A @ 125VAC / 1A @ 30VDC
- Maximum Current Draw Switched 12VDC Output: 350mA
- Connections: 8 position screw terminal block
- Detects "911", "9-911" and "8-911" calls
- Bright 0.75" red LED visible over 100 ft
- Switched 12VDC output for powering strobe lights, cameras, etc.
- One set of (N.O.) normally open or (N.C.) normally closed relay contacts provided
- Wall mountable with foam tape (included) or screws (not included)
- Reset by dialing any touch-tone
- Optional contact closure activation and reset function
- 1 Year Warranty, Made in USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.