We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000 and XP
- Male sub-D 9 pin cable provided 20 digit Touch Tone buffer
- Accepts standard RS-232 ASCII commands
- Dials Touch Tones 0-9, *, # and 2 second pauses
- Audio In jack for playing announcements
- Audio Out jack for recording announcements
- Able to send and receive 1200 baud data
- Analog C.O. line port
- Analog phone port
- Power: 120V AC/12V DC 500mA, UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 127mm x 127mm x 25mm (5" x 5" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs.)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% noncondensing humidity
- P.C. Interface: 9-pin RS-232 (cable included)
- Software/Hardware Requirements:
- IBM Compatible personal computer with an available serial port CD-rom drive, and Windows compatible sound card
- Windows: 95 or 98 (with OLE32 updates), NT 4.0 (service pack 6 or higher ), 2000 (service pack 2 or higher)
- 5MB of hard drive space
- 8MB of free physical RAM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.