We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr. Part #: LDB-3
- Viking Advanced Loop Detector loop detect board for ring and line "in use" contact closures
- Provide a contact closure during ringing and/or off-hook
- Monitors an analog phone line for ringing or an off hook condition
- A built-in relay can be activated when either of these conditions are detected
- This is ideal for monitoring line status or for providing a visual indication of such
- Disable input is ideal for two-button emergency phones, such as Viking's E-1600-20A, allowing "Info" button calls to be placed without activating the relay (turning on the emergency strobe light, camera, etc.)
- 3 DIP switches are provided for turning ring detection on or off, off-hook loop detection on or off and for selecting a ring cadence mode which allows the relay to follow ringing or to remain activated during the off time of standard ring cadence
- Complete with a 12 VDC power adapter
- Can also provide switched 12VDC .35 Amp output to power external lights, etc. during ringing and/or off-hook conditions
- Applications: control a strobe or beacon light for ring indication, provide relay closures on off-hook, trigger a security camera, trigger a tape recorder, phone "in use" indicator
- Detects ring voltage and off hook loop current
- On/off switches for ring detection and off hook/loop detection
- Screw terminal connections
- Selectable ring cadence mode (relay can remain on between rings)
- Wall mountable with foam tape (included) or screws (not included)
- Switched 12V DC output (follows relay activation for powering strobe lights, cameras, etc.)
- One set of (NO) normally open and (NC) normally closed relay contacts provided
- Disable input, ideal for use with two-button emergency phones (E-1600-20A), will not activate relay on "Info" calls
- Power: 120V AC to 12V DC adapter provided
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.