We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Viking entry phone with weather protection
- Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate
- Mounting: Flush mounts in a single gang electrical box (2.25” deep x 2.00” wide x 2.84” tall minimum) or surface mounts in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included, see DOD# 424)
- Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Black and Satin White
- PNL-40 faceplates: Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes
- Vandal Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, carbon fiber reinforced plastic speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws
- Weather Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-40-SS 304 Stainless Steel faceplate)
- E-40-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Telephone line powered
- Microphone and speaker volume controls
- Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Blue LED helps locate push button, indicate ringing and off hook
- Power: Telephone line powered. Minimum 18V DC talk battery voltage with a minimum loop current of 20mA. Loop current may be boosted on low current lines with a Viking model TBB-1B Talk Battery Booster (see DOD# 632).
- Dimensions: Faceplate: 123.8mm x 79.4mm x 4.6mm (4.875” x 3.125” x 0.18”), Phone: 72mm x 46mm x 42mm (2.84” x 1.8” x 1.65”)
- Operating Temperature: -34° C to 65° C (-30° F to 150° F)
- Humidity: Standard model: 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity, EWP model: up to 100% humidity
- Speaker Volume: Approximately 62db maximum @ 1m
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS minimum (for auto answer)
- CPC Disconnect Time: 300ms minimum
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.