We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mnfr. Part #: E-1600-60A
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones: Can automatically light the "Call Connected" LED for the hearing impaired; Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement; Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on stainless models
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no-answer
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating, see DOD# 859
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or touch tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15° F to 130° F)
- 9 different chassis or board only available
- Available in 42" tall tower phone model E-1600A-BLT-EWP (DOD# 217)
- Central Station Monitoring capability (dials 2 numbers)
- Optional PB-100 Polling System available (DOD# 232)
- Optional BLK-3-EWP strobe light kit available (DOD# 653)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.