We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Viking E-1600-03-IPEWP emergency phone with enhanced weather protection. The phone can withstand a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions, perfect for outdoor deployment. An IP66-rated housing with advanced sealants and protectants keeps the electronics safe from water and debris. Additional features on the phone include an ADA compliant Grade 2 Braille label, a “call connected” LED and a unique location code. Connect the Viking E-1600-IPEWP phone to your Ethernet network. The phone is compatible with SIP-based phone systems and can be programmed from a LAN-connected computer or touch tone device. Power is provided to the phone via PoE. Program the phone with up to five emergency numbers, and the phone can cycle through them when one is busy, not answering or otherwise unavailable.
- Mfr. Part #: E-1600-03-IPEWP
- Self diagnostic reports via email (testing com, mic, speaker & switch)
- Automatic polling and programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for door/gate or SL-2 strobe light control
- SIP compatible (see pg 2 for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 1,<4 watts)
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for proper operation in noisy environments
- Network downloadable firmware
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones
- Automatically lights the “Call Connected" LED
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 28 seconds of voice memory
- Handsfree operation
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on the stainless steel models
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- E-1600-20-IP and E-1600-52-IP dial up to 5 non-emergency “INFO” numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or no-answer
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- Hangs up on busy signal, time-out or touch tone command
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.