We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Viking E-1600-02-IPEWP is weatherproof and constructed of marine-grade, stainless steel. Weatherproofing is provided by IP66-rated sealants and coatings. The brushed stainless steel finish looks great in any setting, indoors or outdoors. Flush mount this emergency phone on any surface; for example, on a wall or in a vehicle. A single Ethernet cable can provide both telephony and power via PoE. Set up the Viking E-1600-02-IPEWP phone with third-party, SIP-compliant phone systems. It’s also compatible with standard audio codecs. The phone can handle 100% humidity and extreme temperature ranges.
- Mfr. Part #: E-1600-02-IPEWP
- Self diagnostic reports via email (testing com, mic, speaker & switch)
- Automatic polling and programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for door/gate or SL-2 strobe light control
- SIP compliant (see pg 2 for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 1, <4 watts)
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for proper operation in noisy environments
- VoIP eliminates the need for “Push to Talk” mode
- Network downloadable firmware
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones
- Automatically lights the Red “Call Connected” LED
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 28 seconds of voice memory
- T-10 Torx Security Screws for added security
- Handsfree operation
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on the stainless steel models
- Laser etched graphics on stainless steel models
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- E-1600-20-IP, E-1600-22-IP, E-1600-52-IP, and E-1600-TP2IPEWP dial up to 5 non-emergency “INFO” numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or no-answer
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating, see DOD# 859
- Hangs up on busy signal, time-out or touch tone command
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-30°F to 130°F)
- 11 different chassis or board only available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.