We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The 300TB-IP Paging Horn with Talk-Back can be used for: standard one-way SIP endpoint paging, two-way conversations via SIP endpoint paging, one-way multicast paging, and making standard or emergency two-way SIP calls initiated from the optional auxiliary switch input. The microphone enables talk-back and also monitors room noise to automatically increase the speaker volume when necessary.
An optional auxiliary switch input allows a hard wired button or switch to initiate a SIP call. The button can be mounted on the wall or concealed under a desk, etc. A momentary button press will initiate a standard call, while holding the button for 3 or more seconds will initiate an emergency call.
The 300TB-IP features a high efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier capable of driving the horn at up to 113 dB SPL at 1 meter.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, use model 300TB-IP-EWP.
- Mfr Part #: 300TB-IP
- Large 10-inch diameter horn
- Fully adjustable mounting hardware included
- Quick and easy installation
- SIP compliant, see page 2 of the product manual for more information
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Red call status LED indicator
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for operation in noisy environments
- Proprietary VOX switching eliminates the need for "Push to Talk" mode
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
- Built-in high-efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Hangs up on: busy signal, time-out, or touch tone command
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to automatically increase ring volume to compensate for ambient noise
- Diagnostics for testing microphone and horn driver
- Programmable pre-page alert tone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.