We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Valcom VIP-801A Network Audio Port enables voice access to a single zone of one-way paging over an IP network. This allows page zones to be extended anywhere network connectivity is available. The VIP-801A can be programmed as a SIP device for connectivity to virtually any VoIP telephone system.
- Valcom networked page zone extender
- 1 Audio Input
- 2 Audio Outputs
- 2 Programmable form C relay closures
- 1 Contact Closure Input
- 1 SIP identity for registering to a VoIP telephone system
- RJ-45 for network connection
- No server required
- Front panel activity LED
- AUX Audio input via RCA jack
- AUX input music mutes during page
- Output control contact closure provided during paging output
- Contact closure available for: audio indication and door unlocking
- Protocols DHCP, IGMP v3, UDP, TCP, HTTP, Telnet, FTP
- Barrel jack for optional DC power
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af compatible
- Voice Algorithm: G.711 (64kbits/s)(ulaw) / echo suppression
- Input: analog device interface (600 ohm input impedance, VOX and contact closure input)
- Output: analog output interface (less than 50 ohms output impedance; frequency response: 200Hz - 3400Hz; relay closure available)
- Voltage: 24 Vdc @ 250 mA; IEEE 802.3af compatible, class 3 device; regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class A
- Compatible with 25 or 70 volt amplifiers
- Removable screw terminal connectors provided for audio and relay interfaces
- Does not include power supply (Sold Separately Mfr. Part #: VIP-324)
**Power Supply Not Included**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.