We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Valcom V-2003A page control supports three zones of one-way paging. The unit features all call, a single and warble tone generator, and a background music input. Each zone is individually programmable and accessible. The unit also supports a phantom zone, so only select speakers will play music and other audio.
- 3 Zone one-way page control
- Provides tandem all call
- Background music input, automatically mutes in zonebeing paged
- Page override for special priority announcements
- Features are programmable per zone
- Built-in tone generator for night ringing, time clock tone, doorbell
- Accepts pulse and tone dial
- Battery back-up input
- UL listed
- To interface with analog extension or Centrexline add the VC-V-9970
- Access: page port on selected telephone systems, PBX loop start or ground-start trunk port, electronic or 1A2 line key (line card required), or dedicated single line phoneset
- Input impedance: 600 ohm
- Music sourceimpedance: 4 to 600 ohm
- Music input level: -10dBm nominal
- DC output: -24 Vdc @ 500 mA
- Power requirements: 230 Vac/.5A or 120 Vac/1A
- Condition: Refurbished
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.