Make reliable Ethernet connections in applications requiring plenum rated Cat5e Cable. The Cat5e Plenum Bulk Cable (500 ft) meets or exceeds all Cat5e specifications to ensure reliable Ethernet network connections, and features a foot-marked jacket that enables you to measure your cable runs to your exact installation requirements. Also, the blue PVC jacket enables you to color code your drops as needed for a more organized installation.
This Category 5e cable has been tested for CMP (FT6) plenum-ratings, and is ideal for installation in air plenums, ducts, walls, conduit, ceilings, etc. where CMP fire rating is required.
These cat5e cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because a high quality copper wire is used, these cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
- Bulk Roll of Blue Plenum CMP Cat 5e Solid UTP Riser Cable 500 ft
- Ideal for plenum installations (air plenums, ducts, walls, conduits, ceilings, etc.)
- UL Listed CMP/FT6 Plenum Fire Rating
- Packaged in a box for easy pulling and fewer kinks
- Convenient measurement of network runs with our foot-marked cable
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Constructed with top quality components
- Connector on First and Second End: Bare Wire