We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Make reliable Ethernet connections in applications requiring plenum rated Cat5e Cable. The Cat5e Plenum Bulk Cable (500 ft) meets or exceeds all Cat5e specifications to ensure reliable Ethernet network connections, and features a foot-marked jacket that enables you to measure your cable runs to your exact installation requirements. Also, the blue PVC jacket enables you to color code your drops as needed for a more organized installation.
This Category 5e cable has been tested for CMP (FT6) plenum-ratings, and is ideal for installation in air plenums, ducts, walls, conduit, ceilings, etc. where CMP fire rating is required.
These cat5e cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because a high quality copper wire is used, these cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
- Bulk Roll of Blue Plenum CMP Cat 5e Solid UTP Riser Cable 500 ft
- Ideal for plenum installations (air plenums, ducts, walls, conduits, ceilings, etc.)
- UL Listed CMP/FT6 Plenum Fire Rating
- Packaged in a box for easy pulling and fewer kinks
- Convenient measurement of network runs with our foot-marked cable
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Constructed with top quality components
- Connector on First and Second End: Bare Wire
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.