We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Use this sleek aluminum converter to add a Gigabit Ethernet port to your MacBook, Chromebook or laptop with USB Type-C. Now, you can easily connect to a Gigabit network through the USB-C port on your laptop. This USB-C Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network adapter delivers reliable network connections - without even having to install drivers. It's also compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Engineered with a high-quality aluminum housing in a silver finish, the network adapter is the perfect companion for your MacBook, and any laptop or Chromebook with a similar color finish. Compact and portable, this USB network adapter is the ideal laptop accessory. You don't have to carry a power adapter with you to use it because it's powered directly from the host USB port.
Get running quickly. Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The adapter chipset provides native driver support in Chrome OS, Mac OS 10.10, Windows 8.1.
The USB Type-C network adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.0, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps). You can access very large files over the network at Gigabit speeds.
The USB Type-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. It's a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up. You can insert the cable the right way every time - without frustration or the risk of port damage.
- Connect to a Gigabit network through the USB-C port on your computer
- Sleek silver finish looks great with your MacBook, and any laptop or Chromebook with similar finish
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Native driver support in Chrome OS, Mac OS 10.10, Windows 8.1 for easy set-up
- Powered directly from the USB port
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps auto-detection
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging support
- Built-in checksum and large send offload
- Up to 9K jumbo frame support
- Wake-On-LAN support
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet support
- USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
- RJ-45 Female
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.