We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Use the USB Type-C port on your laptop to add a Gigabit Ethernet port and a USB 3.1 Gen 1 (type-A) port. Easily connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network through the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop or desktop computer, and add connectivity for an additional USB Type-A peripheral device.
This Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network adapter provides a reliable network connection without having to install drivers. Network adapter card comes with native driver support to ensure a quick setup. It's a great companion for your MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 12, Dell Latitude 12 7000 Series 2-in-1 or other device.
The USB-C network adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps). You can quickly access very large files over your network at Gigabit speed.
Get running quickly. Simply plug the adapter into the USB Type C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The network adapter chipset provides native driver support in Chrome OS and Windows 8.1, and supports Mac OSX (10.10) with driver installation.
The USB-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. It's a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up, without frustration or the risk of port damage.
With a compact design, this USB-C network adapter is as portable as your laptop, perfect for ultra-portable devices that have a USB-C port, such as the MacBook and Chromebook Pixel . The network adapter is bus-powered which makes it easy to connect when you're on the go.
Some computers with USB Type-C only offer one port for external connectivity. This Ethernet adapter features a built-in USB Type-A port, giving you the freedom to attach an additional peripheral device, such as a USB mouse.
- Connect to a Gigabit network through the USB-C port on your computer
- Works with the newest MacBook, Chromebook Pixel and other laptop and desktop computers with a USB-C port
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Adds a USB Type-A port to your computer for connecting an additional peripheral device
- Native driver support in Chrome OS and Windows 8.1 for easy set-up
- Supports Mac OS 10.10 with driver installation
- Powered directly from the USB port
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-detection
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Built-in Checksum and Large Send Offload
- USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
- USB 3.1 USB Type-A (9 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Female
- RJ-45 Latching Female
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.