We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Add dual Gigabit Ethernet ports to a client, server, or workstation computer through a PCI Express slot. The 2 Port Gigabit PCI Express Network Card lets you add two gigabit Ethernet ports to a desktop computer through a single, four-lane (x4 or higher) PCI Express slot. Each port is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, for 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation.
This 2-port GbE network card is based on the high-performance Intel I350 chipset, which offers several advanced driver options including IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation / teaming support, enabling you to add additional bandwidth to your system. Support for Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation and 802.1q VLAN tagging also aid in creating an efficient network configuration.
Also useful for virtualization applications (check your VM software for chipset compatibility) or setting up a dual-homed host configuration, this dual-port network card lets you accommodate several complex network scenarios, to meet your business needs. For added versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
- Provides Two 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ-45 Ethernet ports with an Intel I350 Processor
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3ad (link aggregation) and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9k bytes
- Teaming Support
- Supports Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP), Transmit Segmentation Offload (TCP, UDP) and Large send Offload
- Wake-on-LAN / Remote Wake-up support
- Configured with standard profile bracket, low profile/half-height bracket included
- Supports Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-c, VMDq, SR-IOV)
- Four-lane (x4) PCI Express compatible with x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots
- Compatible with PCI Express Base Specification 2.1 (backward compatible with 1.0a/1.1)
- Double the network bandwidth to a single system through link aggregation / teaming support
- Optimize network traffic with support for advanced features such as Jumbo Frames and VLAN tagging
- Maximize your virtualized server networking efficiency with dedicated ports
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.