We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Add two Gigabit Ethernet ports to a client, server, or workstation computer through a PCI Express slot. The Dual Port PCI Express Gigabit Network Card lets you add two gigabit Ethernet ports to a client, server or workstation computer through a single PCIe slot. Each port provides 10/100/1000 Mbps capable Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards.
Suitable for any standard PCI Express-enabled system, the 2 port Gigabit Ethernet card supports full-duplex flow control for maximum data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps. It is an ideal 2-port NIC for setting up dual-homed, or multi-homed host configurations providing added security to corporate networks.
The dual-port server NIC adapter is compliant with the PCIe 2.0 standard and features support for Jumbo Frames and 802.1q VLAN tagging as well as Wake on LAN (WoL). The adapter includes an optional low-profile/half-height bracket that can be used for installation into a standard or small form-factor computer chassis.
Ideal for VM environments with multiple operating systems, requiring shared or dedicated NICs. Provide redundant connectivity to ensure an uninterrupted network connection. Configure a dual-homed proxy or gateway system for an added layer of security. Specially designed for desktop PC clients, servers, and workstations with few PCI Express slots available.
- Provides two 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- Up to 9K Jumbo Frame support
- Compatible with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0 (backward compatible with 1.0a/1.1)
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
- Supports Microsoft NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and Large send Offload
- Wake-on-LAN / Remote Wake-up support
- Configured with standard profile bracket, low profile/half-height bracket included
- Supports Pair Swap / Polarity / Skew Correction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.