We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Add a Gigabit RJ45 port to your computer through a Mini PCI Express slot. The Gigabit Mini PCI Express Network Adapter Card adds 1000Mbps network connectivity to a Mini PCI Express (PCI Express Mini Card, Mini PCIe) enabled computer system, such as Mini-ITX motherboards.
Supporting features such as NDIS5 checksum and large send offload for lower CPU utilization, Wake-on-LAN (WOL) and Remote Wake-up power management, jumbo frames and VLAN tagging, this Mini PCI Express Ethernet Card is ready to handle a wide variety of scenarios.
Perfect for small form factor or embedded computer systems that originally lack Gigabit networking capability, or for adding a network connection without taking up a full-sized PCI Express slot, this high quality Mini PCIe Network Adapter includes a low profile/half-height bracket for additional installation options.
- PCIe 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ-45 Ethernet port
- Fully complaint with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab specifications for 10/100/1000 Mbps connections
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9k
- Crossover Detection and Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL) and Remote Wake-up Support, Pair Swap/Polarity/Skew Correction
- Microsoft NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IPv4, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload support
- Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes
- IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control support
- Compliant with PCI Express Mini Card specification 1.1
- Includes Full and Low Profile installation brackets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.