We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Extend the distance between your wireless antennas and your wireless devices. This 10ft RP-SMA to RP-SMA WiFi extender adapter cable (M/F) lets you extend wireless antenna range without compromising on performance, by extending the cable length of any antenna or wireless device that uses a RP-SMA connector.
The wireless router antenna extension cable features high quality construction that ensures flexibility without reducing performance, allowing wireless antenna installation anywhere it's needed. For compatibility your wireless router or wireless device requires a RP-SMA coax external antenna connection.
- Extends the distance between your wireless antennas and your wireless devices
- Designed to work with wireless LAN antennas
- Conversion adapter cable for Wireless Devices with RP-SMA antenna connectors
- Designed to work with wireless networking devices using RP-SMA connectors
- Low loss at 2.4 GHz frequency range
- Connector on First End: RP-SMA (Coax, Reverse Polarity SubMiniature A) Male
- Connector on Second End: RP-SMA (Coax, Reverse Polarity SubMiniature A) Female
- Cable Length: 10 ft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.