We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Deliver power and data to your Power over Ethernet device using this wall or desk mountable PoE+ midspan. This Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE+) injector supplies power and data connectivity to a Gigabit PoE-compliant device using standard Ethernet network cable, at distances of up to 330 ft.
The PoE midspan is a cost-effective alternative to upgrading your existing network switch to a PoE-capable model. This versatile PoE injector lets you connect a PoE-powered device (PD) to a non-PoE network switch, so you can avoid the expense and aggravation of replacing your existing switch with a PoE-enabled model.
It supplies up to 30 watts of power, so you can easily power and access a high-power PoE-compliant device, such as an IP camera or a wireless access point (WAP), using traditional copper (RJ45) Ethernet cable. The midspan injector makes it easy to extend data and power connectivity to your PoE+ device across long distances, even in a remote location where a typical power outlet isn't available.
You can integrate this compact PoE injector discreetly into a variety of environments. It features a surface-mountable housing that's perfect for installing on walls or under a desk, but it's also palm-sized, for use on desktop surfaces.
Plus, with plug-and-play operation, you can enjoy fast and hassle-free setup without disrupting your workflow.
Not sure which class your PoE device is? The Gigabit PoE+ injector automatically detects the power requirements of your connected PoE PD, and delivers the appropriate level of power without damaging your device.
- Easily connect, power, and operate a Gigabit PoE powered device (PD)
- Ideal for high-power PoE+ devices requiring Gigabit speeds
- Supports up to 48V and supplies up to 30 watts power output
- Flexible setup, with a desktop-sized, or surface-mountable housing
- Save money by using your existing Cat5 or better Ethernet cable
- Fast, plug-and-play setup and operation, with no configuration required
- Provides one PoE+ (PSE, power and data) 10/100/1000Mbps compliant RJ45 port
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af
- Integrates shielded RJ45 connectors
- Automatically detects the powered device to provide the appropriate level of power output
- Perfect for powering a Wireless Access Point (WAP) in a business environment
- Power a security camera or network webcam in remote areas where a power connection is not available
- Retail applications such as RFID readers
- Provide power to intercoms, and paging or hallway speaker amplifiers
- Enable remote installation of touchscreens or information kiosks
- Great for IT administrators implementing PoE supported VoIP phones
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 1 x Universal Power Adapter
- 3 x Power Cords (NA/UK/EU)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.