We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Add high speed WiFi (Wireless-N) connectivity to a desktop computer through a PCI Express slot. The PCI Express WiFi Card (PCIe x1) adds high speed wireless network connectivity to almost any PCI Express-enabled desktop or workstation PC. Using a 2T2R (2 Transmitter/2 Receiver) design over the 2.4GHz frequency, this PCIe wireless card provides up to 300Mbps of data bandwidth over an 802.11n network, while improving signal reception and range.
Backward compatible with 802.11b/g networks (11/54Mbps), this WiFi adapter offers a versatile wireless networking solution with support for standard and advanced security options such as WEP, WPA and WPA2, along with wireless Quality of Service (QoS) support and quick and easy setup through WPS.
This WiFi network card is an easy-to-install PCI Express 2.0 card, perfect for a wireless upgrade or first time wireless connection.
- Add wireless-N networking capabilities to a PCI Express-enabled desktop computer
- Connect a remote computer to a wireless-N network, where running network cables is not feasible
- 2 Transmitter/2 Receiver (2x2:2) antenna configuration
- Compliant with Wireless N IEEE 802.11n standard, with support for up to 300Mbps of wireless data bandwidth
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards for up to 11/54Mbps connections with Wireless-B and Wireless-G
- Supported security features: WEP (64-128-bit), WPA, WPA2, WPS
- Support for WMM/WMM-PS Quality of Service (QoS)
- Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc network modes support
- Dual detachable 2dBi antennas
- System Requirements: Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 10, Linux 2.6.32 or later
- PCI Express Wireless Networking Card
- 2 x Antenna
- 1 x Low Profile Bracket
- Driver CD
- Instruction Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.