We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Create a high-resolution 4k x 2k connection with HBR2 support between your Mini DisplayPort equipped laptop and a standard Displayport monitor. The Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter cable, features a Mini DP male connector on one end, and a DP male connector on the other, allowing you to connect any Mini DisplayPort-equipped laptop to an HDTV, monitor or projector that uses a standard DisplayPort connection.
Enables a DisplayPort monitor or projector to be connected to devices equipped with a Mini DisplayPort connection port. And, supports data transfer rates up to 8.64 Gbps.
The Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable supports high resolutions of up to 4k x 2k (3840 x 2160) at 60Hz with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps. The audio/video adapter cable also supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors and provides optional audio support.
Please Note: Newer laptop and desktop computers (e.g. Apple) come equipped with Thunderbolt ports only. The Mini DP to DP Cables can be connected to the Thunderbolt ports, enabling you to connect your DP compatible displays.
- Adapter cable to go from a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort
- High-resolution support of up to 4k x 2k (3840x2160)
- Support for High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth of up to 21.6 Gbps
- Compatible with PC, Mac and Microsoft Surface
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- Backward compatible with DisplayPort 1.1
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Gold-plated Mini DisplayPort and DisplayPort connectors
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Supports data-transfer rates of up to 8.64Gbps
- Connector on First End: 1 x 20-pin Male Mini DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x 20-pin Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video
- Cable Length: 6 ft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.