We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Convert and extend a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection up to 1.24 miles over Multimode SC fiber cable with PoE. The 10/100 Ethernet to Multimode SC Fiber Media Converter supports a maximum fiber cable distance of 1.24 miles, ensuring a highly reliable signal for ideal network connectivity and performance.
Featuring Power over Ethernet support, the converter draws power from a PoE network, delivering the freedom to use the converter in environments and scenarios where additional standard power options are unavailable.
Rather than paying for expensive installations of power wire (at drop points that may have them), running PoE requires only standard network cable such as Cat5e or Cat6 cable, eliminating added cost and hassle.
The 10/100Base to 100Base-FX Multimode SC Fiber to Ethernet Media converter features a durable design to help ensure reliability and long-lasting performance.
- Converts and extends a 10/100Base-T Ethernet to 100Base-FX fiber optic signals over multimode SC fiber cable with PoE
- Compatible with 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) standards this converter can function without a power adapter
- Cost savings for buildings or structures where a power outlet doesn't exist, no need to run new power lines
- Supporting Q in Q and 802.1q Tag VLAN encapsulation, it can also be used between two bridging Ethernet switches
- Compact light weight design makes this fiber media converter the ideal for use with high speed backbones
- Supports a maximum fiber cable length of 1.2 miles (2 km)
- 1310 nm Optical wave length
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- AC Adapter Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.