We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Convert and extend a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection up to 1.2 miles over Multimode SC fiber cable. The 10/100 Multimode SC Fiber Ethernet Media Converter (2 km) creates a cost-effective Ethernet to fiber link, transparently converting to and from 10Base-T or 100Base-Tx Ethernet signals and 100Base-Fx optical signals to extend an Ethernet network connection over a SC terminated multimode fiber backbone.
The SC media converter supports a maximum multimode fiber optic cable distance of 1.2 miles, providing a simple solution for connecting 10Base-T/100Base-Tx Ethernet networks to remote locations using SC-terminated multimode fiber, while delivering solid network performance and scalability.
Easy to setup and install, this compact, value-conscious fast Ethernet fiber media converter features auto-switching MDI and MDI-X support on the RJ45 UTP connections as well as manual controls for UTP mode, speed, Full and Half Duplex, as well as LFP (Link Fault pass-through) on/off.
This fiber media converter provides connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building altogether. It is perfect for secure environments required by government agencies where EMI is not acceptable. The fiber to ethernet converter can connect traffic control/monitoring systems at extreme distances to the main office. It can extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums, or other venues. This converter converts 10/100Base-T Ethernet to 100Base-FX fiber optic signals over multimode fiber cable.
- SC Fiber Media Converter to Ethernet
- Supports a maximum multimode fiber optic cable distance of 1.2 miles (2 km)
- Compatible with most 3COM, Cisco, Lucent and Nortel networks
- Compact design and simple installation
- Supports transparent Q-in-Q double tagged frames
- Supports Link Fault Pass through (LFP)
- Supports IEEE 802.1q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Supports flow control (Pause)
- Provides switch configuration of half/full duplex transfer mode for FX port
- LED Indicators for simple Ethernet/Fiber network link monitoring
- Forward 9K jumbo packets in converter mode
- Auto negotiation or Force 10/100 Mbps and MDI/MDI-X (Crossover for TX port)
- Auto detects half/full duplex transfer mode from the TX port
- Manual controls for UTP mode, speed, Full and Half Duplex, and LFP (Link Fault pass-through) on/off
- AC Adapter Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.