We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr. Part #: WTB150
- The SpectraLink 8020 Wireless Telephone is designed for users across a wide range of industries.
- Meets the needs of general office and management staff while also providing a reliable option for front-line personnel in high-use environments.
- 802.11a/b/g (Wi-Fi) compatible
- Seamless integration with IP, digital and analog PBX systems
- Standards-based and proprietary VoIP protocol support
- Text messaging support via Polycom Open Application Interface (OAI)
- Simple management and configuration via handset administration software
- Push-to-talk (PTT) mode with 24 channels
- Integrated speakerphone
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Resistant to dust, shock and, liquid damage
- Five user-selectable profiles
- Icon-based status indicators
- Audible and vibrating ringers
- Softkey feature access
- Personal directory, redial and speed-dial lists
- Standard and extended-life battery options
- Single, dual and, quad charging options
Note: This is a special order item, please allow 3 weeks from the date of purchase before shipment of the item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.