We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The ShoreGear 50 is a voice switch designed with the capability to handle up to 50 IP phones. In addition to the SG-50 switch's ability to handle IP phones, the ShoreGear 50 can also handle up to six analog ports. The analog ports are divided between 4 loop start trunks (FXO) and 2 analog ports (FXS).
- Mfr. Part #: SG-50/600-1041-10, 600-1041-06
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.